Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's day to the most amazing man in the world!

Since it is Valentine's day I thought that I would talk about the man I love. Clayton is the most amazing man in the whole world. He is such a sweet, giving guy who would give you the shirt off his back if it was needed without thinking twice. He treats me like a queen and never gets the credit he deserves for everything he does! I am so lucky to have him and to have the chance to be with him forever. On the 17th we will have our 8th anniversary. I can hardly believe that it has been that long! Even though he makes fun of me, I still can't believe that we are married. How did I luck out and get someone so wonderful? I could not ask for a better husband, daddy, soulmate. He truly completes me!

I wish that there was something that I could do for him to let him know just what he means to me, but there is no way to express love that deep. He is my strength and keeps me going when I want to give up. I can truly say that if I didn't have him in my life that I would not be here today. Thank you honey, and happy Valentines day.

0 comments: