Monday, January 25, 2010

I've been tagged!

I was reading my sisters blog, and she had been tagged by a friend. She tagged anyone who was reading her blog, so here we go! I am supposed to list 10 things that make me happy, not hard!
1. My kiddos
2. My man
3. a clean house
4. couponing/ getting a great deal
5. bryson's kisses (I love all my kids kisses, but Bryson is so little that he makes the cutest face when he is getting ready to kiss)
6. getting to church, having the gospel in my life
7. my family (both my immediate and in laws)
8. the time I have at the end of the day just for me
9. Ross (the store)
10. hanging out with my sisters

So there you go, I could go on and on, but it was limited to 10. Now if you are reading this you are tagged! HaHa! Please leave a comment so that I can check out your blog and see what you put

0 comments: