Monday, October 18, 2010

I love coupons!


Ok, so I have been couponing on and off for a while now. I love it. I love the savings, the free items, I just love it! I don't go all crazy and buy out the store or anything, but when I can get something free it is such a rush!
I dropped the kids off at school today because Brayden is starting a new program where he will be going all week instead of just a few days a week like it was. It was his first day, so I thought it would be nice of me to take him. He was a champ by the way and went like a pro. I was so excited! I adore those kids and to see them grow is so exciting! Anyway, Bryson and I stopped at Albertsons on the way home for some much needed "retail therapy". I am easy, what can I say? I don't need the mall, just give me groceries! :) I think this is the best I have done in a while. I got everything pictured here for $9.13, without coupons it would've been $93.81! That is some good savings! I had to pay $1 for each of the 6 bags of candy, and .20 for the 5 boxes of popcorn, but other than that all I paid was sales tax. So I ended up with 6 bags of Halloween candy(pixie sticks, so I won't be tempted to eat it before Halloween), 6 bottles of milk, 5 bottles of Gain dishsoap, 6 Yakisoba noodles, 4 bags of pasta, 5 boxes of popcorn, 2 lg Miracle Whip, 8 Mentos gum. Not too bad, if I do say so myself!

0 comments: