Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween with the cutest kids in the world!

>



So another Halloween has come and gone! Time to put the costumes and trick or treat buckets away for another year! We had a good time here, lots of candy, trick or treating and fun. Courtni dressed up as Hannah Montana, and I must say that she looked beautiful! Brayden was SpiderMan, but wouldn't let me paint his face because I accidentally called it makeup instead of face paint, oops! And Bryson was an absolutley adorable cow for his 1st Halloween. They all looked so cute and were so excited to get free candy! Courtni had her 1st school party and I was so excited that I was able to go help. She had so much fun, it is so nice to watch the excitement of all of these little things through their eyes. I don't remember ever having as much fun on Halloween as I have had this year. Having the kids get older and begin to really understand what is going on just adds a completley new spin to it. Now it is time to focus on Thanksgiving and Christmas, I love this time of year and can't wait to watch my cute little kids enjoy it!

Brayden shooting a web at the camera
Courtni striking a pose which she picked herself. Isn't she beautiful?
Bryson is the cutest little cow I have ever seen!

0 comments: