Tuesday, November 25, 2008

8 Things!

8 Favorite TV Shows:

1.Greys Anatomy
2. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
3. CSI New York
4. Ellen (when I get to watch it)
5. Cold Case
6. Super Nanny
7. Worst Week
8. Desperate Housewives


8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. closed my pampered chef party
2. made dinner
3. showered
4. Laundry
5. picked up the #4 book to Twilight from my mom
6. talked to my mom on the phone
7. played at my sisters
8. got Courtni off to school


8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. spending time with my hubby
2. bedtime
3. Christmas
4. my kids' birthdays
5. having all my chores caught up (will that ever happen?)
6. seeing Twilight
7. being with my family forever
8.watching Bryson's firsts

8 Favorite Restaurants
1.Red Lobster
2. Chilis
3. Olive Garden
4. Golden Palace
5. Red Robin
6. Panda Express
7. Goodwood
8. Jack in the Box


8 Things On My Wish List:
1. To lose weight
2. be out of debt
3. have all my kids active in the church and married in the temple as adults
4. a big family vacation
5. no more migraines, or sicknesses in our home
6. buy a house
7. grow really old with my hubby and watch my kids and grandkids grow up
8. be a better mom

8 Things I am thankful for:
1.Being a mommy to the best kids in the world
2. Being married to my best friend who is also an amazing man!
3. Getting to stay home with my kids and not have to work
4. My sisters and Mom and Mom in law
5.Living in the USA
6. freedom
7. My family's health
8. This time of year because I take more time to reflect on what I am thankful for!


8 people I tag:
1. Betsy
2. Katee
3. Wendy
4. Emily
5. Stephanie
6. Kim Warren
7. Tory Jackson
8.Maryhelen

2 comments:

Tory said...

Tami! I already did this one, so here is the link to it! Enjoy! http://www.momofboys.com/2008/10/8-is-great.html

FreeFamWorld said...

I was happily reading your list of those that got tagged, until I saw my name! No seriously, thanks for including me!! I'll see what I can do about that. :D
And when the heck is Aimee going to start blogging???