Monday, September 29, 2008

Brayden


Brayden is 3 years old and such a character! He is so shy, that few people get to see the true Brayden, but once he gets to know you, watch out! He is hilarious and loves to goof off. Being a boy he takes great joy in taking things apart whether they are supposed to come apart or not! He loves to make a mess especially if its with his best friend and cousin Britnee. They are hilarious together and can't get enough of each other.
His favorite thing to do is make Courtni scream and the two of them pick on each other quite a bit. I guess that is part of being a sibling! He is the only one of our kids that looks like my side of the family from the square shaped feet to the shape of his eyes there is no denying that he has Sharp in him!
He has such a loving personality and his hug could melt your heart. There is definitley something special about him and I can't help but smile when he flashes one of his little grins at me. I think I am going to have my hands full with his adventures, but I wouldn't change a thing!

1 comments:

Brandon and Katee said...

Hey stinky butt, we have a blog too!! It is so fun!
brandonandkateebake.blogspot
check us out.
lOve ya.