Monday, September 29, 2008

Courtni



Courtni is our oldest and also our only little girl. It is hard to believe that she is 5 already and has started kindergarten. She loves school so much and is so excited to get to ride the bus each day. She has the most beautiful natural curly hair that falls into these perfect little ringlets, I am a little jelous!
She loves to be a big sister and sometimes forgets that she is a sister not a mom, but her and Brayden play so well together. She loves getting to hold Bryson and her favorite thing to do is make him laugh. Her favorite thing at school is PE (is she my kid?;o) She would sit and do crafts all day if she could and is such a good little artist.
She is definitley strong willed, we butt heads about it now but I really am thankful for because in todays world I am afraid she is going to need it! I love her to pieces and I am so greatfull for the chance to be her Mommy!

0 comments: