Friday, October 24, 2008

...My only Britnee


Hello, everyone! It is the end of another day and yet here I am again! I just couldn't resist sharing the cute thing Brayden did today. He has a cousin who is a few months older than him named Britnee that he absolutley adores. They are best buds and would spend hours together just running up and down the hall laughing hysterically the whole time! He is always telling me that "Britnee is best my friend" to which I can't help but smile. They are adorable together and can't get enough of each other. If Brayden ever puts you in the same category with Britnee you know that he thinks you are pretty special and that you are about as cool as they come!
Today I was trying to put Bryson to sleep and he was being really grumpy. I guess that it must have finally bugged Brayden enough because he asked if he could sing to him. I was shocked because Brayden is painfully shy and won't usually sing, dance or do anything out of his comfort zone even at home. For him to offer to sing is rare, I don't think it has ever happened before! So I immediatley told him to go ahead. He got really close and began to rub Bryson's head and to the tune of "You are my sunshine" began to sing, "You are my Britnee, my only Britnee!" He couldn't have told Bryson he loved him any more than he did in that moment!

6 comments:

Betsy said...

I love that Tami, you need to write that down for him later on. what a sweet heart.

Unknown said...

That is so sweet! What a cute brother. I love the things that kids do; they are the best.

Brandon and Katee said...

Oh, that is so cute. I hope they are always this close, so he can beat all the boys up that hit on her ;)

FreeFamWorld said...

I agree with Betsy that you should write that down. What a treasure!!

Wendy said...

I love little kids. They are so genuine in everything they do. What a sweetie.

The Hemming's said...

Stinking cute!Don't you just love heart melting moments like that?