Saturday, October 11, 2008

Oh the things they say!

Hello, Everyone! Me and my family just finished dinner and Courtni said the funniest thing! I just had to share it with you! To start off I have to say that my family is huge chocolate milk drinkers. We have to buy the giant containers of the Nesquick powder at Costco because they drink so much of it. Clayton grew up dipping his toast in it for breakfast and still has that as often as he can. The kids have learned to love it as well, so we go through quite a bit. Anyway, I am not such a big fan of the powder, I would rather have the yummy thick stuff that comes already bottled at the store, but every once in a while I drink the other. I was getting the kids a glass to go with dinner tonight and it sounded good so I mixed some up for myself. Courtni got so excited that I was drinking chocolate milk with them. She said "Oh, Mom, you are going to love this chocolate milk. It tastes just like chocolate!" She was so excited to let me in on their little secret. I just thought it was so cute because it didn't even dawn on her that it was called chocolate milk, so it would probobly taste like chocolate. They are just too dang funny sometimes!

0 comments: