Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bryson standing




I can't believe that my little, bitty baby is growing up so fast! Ok, so he was never really little bitty, he has always been huge, but still! Bryson has begun to pull himself up already. He will be 8 months old on Monday. That is so hard to believe! I love all of their stages but right now this on is my favorite. It is so funny when he gets himself part way up and then can't figure out what to do to get the rest of the way up. This morning he pulled himself up on one of the kitchen chairs and his legs were out too far so he just stood there looking around for a way down. I love that even though he was stuck, he was still so proud of himself that he had a huge smile on his face! I can't get him to hold still anymore, he is too busy and soon he will be into everything. I guess it is already time for some serious baby proofing!
I can't believe that it has been so long since I have blogged. I have been fighting a vertigo spell that I just can't seem to get to go away and typing has been the last thing on my mind. I hope you all had a great Holiday and New Year. I know that we did and now we are jumping right in to Courtni's birthday in just a little over a week. So hard to believe that 6 years ago I was pregnant with her and had no idea what to expect! Six years ago I was still able to sleep through the night and could do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted to. It is funny how drastically a little baby can change your life and all the silly little things you found importand just really aren't anymore. I wouldn't change a thing (well except maybe the sleeping part haha!) I can't imagine my life without my kids and hubby! They are truly my everything and I am so lucky to have them in my life.

3 comments:

Puterbaughs said...

You're right they do grow up fast. Before you know it you'll be attending her baptisim. It's kind of sad in a way when you see them growing and becoming so independent.

FreeFamWorld said...

Fast is right! What an adorable boy. So many wonderful things ahead for him and your family. WONDERFUL!!

The Hemming's said...

Bryson is so cute. I love this stage, it just melts my heart to see that proud little smile on their faces.